12.19.2006

Pleasantly Surprised

We looked at the house yesterday that I thought was going to be REALLY small. It was much better than we had imagined. There is even room for Chip to have an office. (I may sneak my new sewing machine in there as well.) We signed the lease today! So, we are no longer wandering aimlessly for the next few weeks. This house is really close to our good friends, babysitters, campus and church. I cannot imagine how different it will be living on this side of town. I am really excited. The only down side is its a rental and the owner is really strict about giving back the deposits. So, I wil be living with bare white walls for at least a year. It sounds petty and shallow to even complain about that. We are so thankful for this opportunity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With your excellent taste and decorating skills, no one will ever see those white walls. I have all the faith in the world in you and I think it is so sweet that Ella and Streed will share sleeping space. You are right, that is pretty much all they do in their rooms anyway. I know I loved having a playroom for you and Robyn. Boy it was messy. Gran

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm glad y'all have your answer now.

Love,
Aunt Rob