Robyn and Nick hopefully find out what they are having on March 2. They are really hoping for a boy. Last night I was reading to Streed out of his book The Jesus Story. The next to last page is of a grandfather reading the Bible to his 3 grandchildren. I was looking at the kids and they really look like they could be Streed, Ella and Baby Villacampa, bka "Baby V" in a few years. The book calls the granddad Poppa, which is really close to Poppy! Could it be...a he?
2.14.2007
Foreshadowing
Robyn and Nick hopefully find out what they are having on March 2. They are really hoping for a boy. Last night I was reading to Streed out of his book The Jesus Story. The next to last page is of a grandfather reading the Bible to his 3 grandchildren. I was looking at the kids and they really look like they could be Streed, Ella and Baby Villacampa, bka "Baby V" in a few years. The book calls the granddad Poppa, which is really close to Poppy! Could it be...a he?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Could it be...a he...we shall see! For everyone else reading, know that we'll be happy with whatever God gives us. And if its a girl, Nick will be ruined!
so... as it is 2009... it appears that those three kids are your three kids. lol. :)
Post a Comment