A day-to-day glimpse into our fun little life -- week-to-week is more like it
and he STILL looks handsome! wow!
Goodness, gracious, he looks just like Chip (without ravioli) in this picture. It's uncanny. Once again, I love to see Streedie eat. Gran
who needs a fork anyway this is more fun!
I mean who needs a fork anyway that's why God gave us hands!
I think he still looks like Chip even with the ravioli. Chip's pretty fun to watch eat too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
and he STILL looks handsome! wow!
Goodness, gracious, he looks just like Chip (without ravioli) in this picture. It's uncanny. Once again, I love to see Streedie eat. Gran
who needs a fork anyway this is more fun!
I mean who needs a fork anyway that's why God gave us hands!
I think he still looks like Chip even with the ravioli. Chip's pretty fun to watch eat too.
Post a Comment