Ella started walking yesterday. She took 3 steps before church and then up to 7 after her nap. She wore herself out apparently because she was super sleepy today. She was a little more timid today and wanted to hold my hands and walk mostly. I am so excited that she is taking steps because I am ready for her to walk. This picture was taken a few days ago. She is such a big girl.
8.13.2007
Gimmie 3 Steps
Ella started walking yesterday. She took 3 steps before church and then up to 7 after her nap. She wore herself out apparently because she was super sleepy today. She was a little more timid today and wanted to hold my hands and walk mostly. I am so excited that she is taking steps because I am ready for her to walk. This picture was taken a few days ago. She is such a big girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe she's already walking! She's growing up so fast!
-annie
It is so hard to believe that Ms. El is walking and will be a year old next month. I sent her info to the press register today for her 1 yr. pic. G
We can't wait to see her walk! Come to Mobile soon, please.
Post a Comment