A day-to-day glimpse into our fun little life --
week-to-week is more like it
8.10.2007
HOME!
We are finally home. Chip and I figured out last night that we are away from home between 3 & 4 months a year. So, the motto we adopted for our family this summer is "Home is where you lay your head." Below are some family photos from the summer. One at Chip's sisters wedding and the others are from the beach when our friend Wendy Jones came and took some pictures.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
All these pictures are GORGEOUS- I can't believe you got pictures with ALL of you giving great smiles and poses! You obviously have a great photographer...and a BEAUTIFUL family.
3 comments:
All these pictures are GORGEOUS- I can't believe you got pictures with ALL of you giving great smiles and poses! You obviously have a great photographer...and a BEAUTIFUL family.
love the new pics...you guys make a beautiful family. can't wait to hang out on tuesday for a picnic!
"Home is where you hang your hat."
- Daniel LaRusso, to Kumiko, in The Karate Kid, Part II
Post a Comment