11.28.2007

Bangs


Yesterday was the big day. I had had enough of sweet Ella's hair in her eyes. Before our trip to the library I cut her bangs. I didn't cut a ton, just enought to see her pretty face. Chip noticed immediately when he got home. I hadn't saved them and this too upset him. So, I had to dig the small clump from the bathroom trash. Poor second child.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it with daddies and babygirl haircuts? Neil said he went nuts when Melanie's hair was cut. Glad you retrieved the bangs. G

Melanie said...

I have fought with Kaitlyns bangs forever...I just don't want to cut them...so I pull them back every morning, I will be glad when she learns to tuck them behind her ears. Our issue is her birds nest in the back from where she has slept on her back all of her life. Poor girl..she is had good and bad hair days. The bangs look precious.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

what a beauty!

The Hudgins said...

adorable! cant wait to see them in person!