12.04.2007

The QUEEN

We have known for a while that Ella has the perfect personality for being the middle child. There is no way she could be missed or left out! I took this picture of her the other day. I think I just got my camera out for some reason and she stopped to pose. It was too cute.

NEWS:
We are set to close on a house next Monday. I haven't said anything about it because I was nervous about it not going through. I think it just seemed too good to be true. It is a fixer-upper but it is SUPER CLOSE to campus and it is on the same street with some of our friends from church as well as right next door to some of our older girl students. I honestly am more looking fwd to being so near the students than I am about having built-in babysitters.

All that being said, the house is a 3 bedroom with one of the kids' rooms being a good bit smaller. Chip and I were beginning to think it would be so much easier to get Streed & Ella settled into the new house if we knew the sex of the baby. Not that we have to have their rooms all decked out right now, it would just be easier not to have to move them around later. Less transition the better. So...at my appt yesterday we found out it is...A BOY! So, little Miss Ella is most definitely the queen bee. We are so excited. It is just what we wanted! The name is yet to be determined.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know how excited I am. We just need another boy. Can't wait to hear what names you have chosen. Yay!

Oh, yeah. Ms. El has definitely got the posing thing down. What a punkin. G

Melanie said...

Yay a boy! Yes, very smart to find out what the baby is before the big move...congratulations on another male although you and Ella will be outnumbered.

Bragans said...

Congrats! That is soo.... exciting! Nothing like having a boy 1st, then a girl, then a boy. Miss Ella is in good hands!

The Hudgins said...

SHELLEY!
yay! what a surprise! that's way cool. so exciting about the house.
i like the new pics...streed and ella will be a great big bro and sis.

Kris and Stacey said...

You know I think Ella is the cutest thing in the world. Congradulations on the new house... And baby boy!!!!! I am so happy for you and Chip. Ella will now stay on her throne!!! And Streed will have a playmate!! How perfect!!

Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, and Ellis Lee said...

Congratulations! I know yall are just thrilled. I love reading your blog and all the funny stories of your little ones. Streed and Ella are just aboslutely adorable. I have especially loved watching Ella's personality blossom through photos. Love Ashley

Kris and Stacey said...

Ella just makes me smile. She is just too cute. I am thrilled to hear she is going to remain on her throne. And I am also super excited Streed will have a playmate. And as if you don't have your hands full, you are purchasing a home. I am so happy for you Shelley. Congradulations!!!!