3.06.2008

Day 3--Mommy & Me


Even though we had GREAT help with the kids while I was in the hospital, Chip went home a good bit each day and helped with dinner, bath, bed etc. My mom and Robyn helped the first few days I was in the hospital and then my dad came and kept them by himself for two days and one night. I had very few visitors at the hospital which was what I needed. I was really sore and didn't want to entertain. So, Nathan and I got good time together. I took LOTS of pictures of his sweet features.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Precious, precious baby boy! I cannot wait to see him in person. My thoughts are with the Crooms family...love you guys.
Aunt Mel

Kris and Stacey said...

Shelley, he is beautiful. I remember the first few weeks after Jack was born being so hard. You will adjust to being a mother of 3 and you will be wonderful at it. God has reminded me just this week what a blessing He intends are children to be to us as parents. Enjoy your 3 blessings!!!!

Anonymous said...

What sweet, sweet pictures. I'm glad for the time you had, just you and Nate. Gran