3.06.2008

Day 7--A Schedule is Heaven

Nathan has seemingly settled into a 3 hour eating schedule. I am trying to start it at 7 or 7:30. Two nights ago he slept for a 5 hour stretch and last night a 4 hour stretch. Big babies are a blessing because they are generally good sleepers. Knowing when he is going to eat is so helpful as far as planning out my day.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Shelly all three of your kiddos are so cute. It is crazy that ya'll have 3. Nate is a doll and I too love big babies. Mine weren't quite so big but they did sleep well quickly. Hope you are doing well. C-secion is tuff with small ones b/c you can't pick them up for a few weeks. Hope you heal quickly. I am excited to see your blog. It has been fun to start catching up with people from the past since i started blogging.
Tell chip the cook's said hi!!!

Donna said...

Look at you Mother Goose! Aren't big, sleepy babies the best?! I'm so happy you are doing so well. The pics are adorable! Love, DTA