



Last Saturday our church had an Easter Egg Hunt at a park in town. It was a gorgeous day. Ella had her hair up all week while Chip's mom was here. Chip later said he didn't like it b/c he couldn't see her curls. I don't know what was wrong with Streed in the picture of us. He perked up once the hunt began. Ella was enjoying her corn dog.
3 comments:
Those are precious. Ella is just gorgeous. I LOVE her dress- and I think her hair looks great both ways.
I LOVE Ella's hair up!!! Goodness, I need some lessons from Nana. Gran
Shelly, I am so happy to be able to keep up with y'all now. You have the most beautiful children! I can't wait to have a bunch of them too. We're so enjoying James that I just can't imagine life any differently! :) Are y'all still in Mobile? I'd love to see you again sometime.
Post a Comment