4.17.2008

A Crying Shame




What mean mommy won't give their baby a coke...when she is 19 months old and in the 98th percentile for her weight? Not only does she deny the baby the coke, but she also takes pictures of her as she cries and reaches for it. I should be ashamed. Don't feel too sorry for her. She has had her fare share of coke. She swipes one any chance she gets.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Confessions of a 2 Year old drama queen! Mean Mommy...why are we always mean but Daddys are always the nice ones?

Anonymous said...

Shelly, take this baby to BB's house for a visit. She won't be crying when she leaves...I won't say EXACTLY what she may get to do there, but she won't leave sad.
Precious Ella!

The Hudgins said...

hilarious. J and I had a coke war this morning. mommy won. dont take a pregnant womans only daily zap of caffeine!

Anonymous said...

Poor, Ms. El. Gran has caffeine free diet coke at her house. C'mon baby girl. Shame on you, mommy.

Kristin said...

I love that you got pictures of this...!

Jill Williamson said...

shelley, that is too funny

annieck said...

Mean ole Mommy!!! SO funny!!!