5.11.2008

P'd

This post came to mind about a week ago. But, in all of my "overwhelmedness" and lack of computer time it never happened.

So, I was feeling a little aggitated for a few days/weeks and then I realized why. I was P'd. Due to the Pill, maybe some mild Postpartum, extra Pounds & Pudginess leading to the need for Weight Watcher's Points (or the lack thereof...I only get 21 a day) I figure the combination of all of these P's in my life attributed to my being P'd. I'm better now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelley, My mom and I are starting weight watchers this week! After being either pregnant or nursing for the past 4 years, I am feeling a little p'd too..pudgy that is!!I hope I get more points for nursing or I will pass out by lunch time! Oh, how I do hate being told how much or little to eat!!!

april brown

Melanie said...

I started the "pill" 3 months ago and it has made me a weepy crazy woman..so I am feeling your pain. Its great to be a gal sometimes isnt it?