6.25.2008

Soon & Very Soon

The day is quickly approaching when we will head back to the SBP and see Chip/Daddy once again. I can tell the kids are ready to see him. Streed teared up yesterday and said, "I miss my daddy." Chip has the whole weekend planned out with some good ole family time. I am ready too. Thankfully I have had help and company while at home. I could not have done it otherwise. (Streed came down with pink eye and a fever this weekend--but my dad was here to help me). I am just trying to get psyched up for another month of living at a not-so-desireable location. I have attached a picture of the motel's marquis--I mean, I just must be hard to please with all of these amenities! What more could a girl ask for! Can you believe there are vacancies?

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I think I saw this place on the Travel Channel, it was the place they told you NOT to go! J/K--I know those babies are dying to see their daddy...I know Mommy is ready too. Be careful on the trip back over!

The Hudgins said...

what else do you need in life besides a microfridg?

lol.

we'll miss ya'll while you're gone. may be stopping by next week when we're at the beach!
tara

Anonymous said...

I just can't imagine how much Chip has missed all of you and how much all of you have missed him. I'm sorry you have to leave your lovely home, but I know it will be so good for you to all be together again. Love to all. Gran

Kristin said...

I'm sending the gold stars soon!

nan said...

Hey,
we tried to take good care of your room. thinking about you all and sorry we missed you when we were there. I will pray for a good/fast few weeks.
love,
nan