6.11.2008

What's up with Nate?

Well, his size obviously. Not just his clothing size, but his diapers as well. This week I started putting him in some 6-9month outfits as well as size 3 diapers! He can still wear some 3-6m things and size 2 diapers. It is just that the 6-9's and 3's fit better. Streed wore 6-9m clothes and size 3 diapers his first year at beach project too...when he was 8 months old!

He can sleep through the night although he doesn't always choose to do so. The past few nights he has woken up somewhere between 3-5 looking for some patting on his back. He is usually ready to eat by 6:30 every morning.
He is so content...just what I needed. He is happy to just eat, have a clean diaper and sit in his swing. Ahhh, I love low maintenance. Not because I am lazy, but because I am tired and busy. I love this baby though. He smiles all the time and it is so much fun. His whole face lights up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God knew he had to send you a good, sweet, happy baby. What a sweet boy. I so enjoyed spending time with him, holding and feeding him this past weekend. What a wonderful surprise that was! Gran

Melanie said...

Such a big boy! Kait JUST got out of 3's a couple of months ago. It is so great he is content, I know that makes life a lot easier on Chip and Shelley! I can't wait to see him again!

Kristin said...

It does sound as though he is "large and in charge" these days...! What a cutie! Sounds like he's growing well!