How precious- surely your mom has some pics of you and Robyn in the tub that look very similar! Beautiful baby girls- maybe than can be college roomates and sorority sisters. : )
next spring, we'll have six cousins in less than 3 1/2 years...Apparently God looked at our family a few years ago and said to himself, "hmmmm....BABIES." Priya is the only girl right now, I'm hoping one of my pregnant sister-in-laws will give her a girl cousin soon:)
7 comments:
You've probably heard it a million times but they look SO MUCH alike! I guess it's because they each look like their pretty Mommy.
Beautiful girls! Gran
Finally, someone Ella can relate to!! too cute!
Shelley, i am smiling and laughing the entire time I read your blog. Your family is beautiful and precious!
How precious- surely your mom has some pics of you and Robyn in the tub that look very similar! Beautiful baby girls- maybe than can be college roomates and sorority sisters. : )
there cousins or sisters?
next spring, we'll have six cousins in less than 3 1/2 years...Apparently God looked at our family a few years ago and said to himself, "hmmmm....BABIES." Priya is the only girl right now, I'm hoping one of my pregnant sister-in-laws will give her a girl cousin soon:)
Post a Comment