9.14.2008

thought process of a preschooler

I just walked in from the gym. The conversation is as follows:

Streed: What did you work on?
Mommy: My whole body!
Streed: Why?
Mommy: I want to be in shape.
Streed: I don't want you to be in shape.
Mommy: Why?
Streed: Then you will be a triangle.

I just laughed and hugged him...and decided it was time to update the ole blog and chain.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

HAHAHAHA... that is soooo funny. I was telling my grandmother today about the funny things he says. He is hilarious!

Amy said...

too funny!!! I guess I would pick triangle over a square or circle!!! Good choice streed!!!

Amy said...

too funny!!! I guess I would pick triangle over a square or circle!!! Good choice streed!!!

Anonymous said...

How precious and innocent is that? Gran

The McGintys said...

This made me laugh! As a Kindergarten teacher..I appreciate this one.

April Brown said...

LOVE it!!

Kristin said...

HILARIOUS!!!