
This was taken at the Southeastern Homecoming game last weekend. Chip and Streed go to most of the games. This was the first time we had all ventured to a game since Ella was still in the carseat carrier. It was a last minute decision but turned out to be a good one. I packed a big bag with everything we might need. Once Nate got used to all of the cheering and he cuddled up with his Mommy he did great. We actually made it till 2 minutes from the end. We decided to leave when Streed said he had to go to the bathroom and then Ella decided she wanted to go too. I wasn't up for the family trek to the public restroom so we decided to call it a night. Of course my camera died after this picture was taken. It is pretty standard for our batteries to die once we are away from the house. But, I am pleased with this one.
3 comments:
Shelley, your boys are cute, but you look so great - not a day over 22 (or however old we were on that last project)!
Although Jon and Kate have many more than you, they sometimes come to mind when I read your blog such as "Our crazy life" and the public restroom. I certainly would have opted to go home too. Gran
So sweet. Two minutes from the end?! That IS impressive. I'm so glad all of you are doing so well.
By the way, thanks so much for the compliment you left on my blog several weeks ago. I've been wanting to tell you how much that meant to me. Thank you, Shelley.
Post a Comment