11.12.2008

G.L.O.W.

No, that is not a bathing suit.


"What?"


While I was working last weekend apparently Ella rummaged through some of my drawers (literally). I hesitate to post this but I know it will give so many people a good laugh. The pictures facing forward were the best but I will not post them for obvious reasons. Anyway, Ella looks like a wrestler on a high school team. She is a MESS! We are praying hard for her little heart.
She is also my little helper. Here she is helping me bath Nate. She likes to help me unload the dishwasher, empty the laundry basket, unfold the laundry and an assortment of other chores. Please notice her outfit and what is at my feet. She is all girl and yet a little bit tom-boy at the same time.

11 comments:

annieck said...

Now THAT is HILARIOUS!!! That's a picture to show her future husband! ;)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Might one ask what those granny panties are doing in your drawer? I thought you wore only VS undies- like we all do! hahaha!!!
Um, I will admit that I wear my favorite (low cut) maternity underwear EVERYDAY if I can. And I sure hope my boys are going to try it on anytime soon!!

Amy said...

Thanks for the good laugh this morning. That picture it too funny!!!!

Bragans said...

Love, love the pictures. So glad she is your little helper and can also take care of herself. Great to be a little girly and a little rough too.

Anonymous said...

shelley-
i check out your blog from time to time just to see the kiddos grow and see how you guys are. i HAD to finally comment today when i saw this picture. it is hysterical! i just had to shut my office door because i was laughing so hard. i also just read about your move- congrats. i know a pain, but how exciting! and, as of easter, i will be joining you in the mother of 3 category, so i may be emailing for advice really soon :)

Anonymous said...

She is a mess! I'll pray for her heart as well. Love the shoes, purse, and of course the babydoll. I am so enjoying the updates. So glad you found the time. I guess finding time is easier since you have so much help from Ella. Ha! Gran

Melanie said...

WOW--how in the world did she figure out how to do that?? She is a little pistol! So funny!

christian and amanda said...

at least she's wearing them in the right spot...my kids always put them on their heads....they'd fit right in with the mardi gras crowd.

Kristin said...

Okay, that is one of the funniest things I've seen in a WHILE! Oh, thanks so much for sharing!

Parks Avenue said...

First of all, the fact that G.L.O.W. even popped into your mind is hysterical to me. I had completely forgotten about it until now! I am really crying right now, because I'm laughing so hard!

April Brown said...

Really, that's one of the funniest pics I've seen! She's definitely a "gorgeous lady"!

Wish we could have seen you guys this weekend! Don't ever come to town for less than 24 hours!!! Hope it was a great time!