1.13.2009
NIGHTmares
I hate night time. My kids don't want to go to sleep anymore. It is 8:40 and Nate is in his crib yelling, "MaMa". I like to hear him say my name but not for an hour and a half. I worked this morning and then did not get a nap because Nate decided to sleep for about 20 minutes. I must say though that he and I had a great time playing while the other two slept. Yesterday he gave me a big fat open mouth kiss. It was so sweet. Today we were playing on the couch and he started attacking me with kisses. He would not stop. He kept diving into me and almost biting my face. He and I both thought it was so funny. So that was a side note from the point of the post. Anyway, they will not go to bed. They are napping at their normal time. It does not matter how many times Ella comes out of her room and gets spanked. She keeps coming back for more. Maybe because it has either been raining or cold lately that they are not getting out all of their energy. We have got to remedy this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It must be running in the family because Kait has been resisting nap and bedtime..but I think it is due to our new schedule with me back in school and David back at work. Plus we are getting Kaits big girl bed this weekend so we shall see how that goes. Oh yea I have got to post the video of Gran getting her camera. I will put it on Facebook!
Love,
Mel
I'm with you! If you figure something out, let me know! Genna does not want to go to sleep at night. If she naps too long during the day, she's apparently not tired enough to sleep at night. If she does not take a nap, she's TOO tired to sleep at night. I do not know what to do!
I feel your pain. Ella sounds like Meg. We ended up switching her door knob and locking the door. Is that bad? She hated it! She quickly learned to stay in her room however. As far as Nate goes...Jack did the same thing for awhile, but then got over it. Must be a stage. That's my answer to all of their funny ways.
"I like to hear him say my name, but not for an hour and a half."
Precious and very true words.
Hope they are sleeping well tonight!
Post a Comment