2.17.2009

alive but not well

we have been in BR for about two weeks. i have been sick for a week of that time, as have the kids. i did not move off of the couch all day yesterday. i think its a sinus infection. the house is coming along. we love it and love our neighborhood. streed has some new buddies on our street. they come looking for him in the afternoons when they get home from school. streed is signed up for soccer and he and ella will be in mom's day out/preschool in the fall. tata for now.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Okay, when I read your first sentence, I initially thought BR was "bed-rest", which then led me to think you were carrying #4 in your uterus! Don't worry, I didn't jump off the couch to call anyone, so it all just stayed right here in my head. But, it sure was exciting to think it was true for a few seconds!

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well... I'm glad things are moving along alright. It's good for Streed to have some new friends, and it's WONDERFUL to already have mother's day out plans!

We love y'all and think of you often.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Exciting stuff! Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs from AL,
XOXO

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you are still sick. Wish I were there to help you. I always wish that though. Preschool and Mom's day out sound great. More in and out of the car, but a nice break for you at the same time. And they will enjoy it too. Love to all. See you next week! Gran

christian and amanda said...

we were sick all last month. it stinks. lots of cuddling and reading books, however...there will come a day when our boys won't do that anymore...

thewheelerfamily said...

Hey Shelly! You all have been on my mind lately. I hate moving so much, so I can only imagine with 3 little ones it has been tough. I'm glad to hear that Streed and Ella are going to preschool in the fall. I too signed up Meg and Jack. We are expecting again in September. I'm still feeling sick at 11 weeks, but hopefully not for much longer. Can't wait to hear about new adventures in BR.

The Hudgins said...

miss you; and your blog posts.
how are ya'll?