
I love Mondays because they are relaxing. They are relaxing because there are only a few things on the agenda. The events on the agenda are all of my own choosing. My hair is up, pajamas on, make up off. I usually clean. Because there is nothing I "have to go do" I am able to stop cleaning and read a book or stop straightening and play outside. Every day is not like this. Tuesdays we usually have a play date, Wednesdays we have BSF, Thursday is a ladies bible study at church, Fridays soccer practice, Saturdays games, Sundays church. All of these are great but they involve getting myself and the kids ready for a certain time. This involves getting them all dressed, packing a diaper bag ready, strapping them in the car...usually with some yelling along with me telling myself it is just easier to stay home. My personality fails to think ahead. I realize some of these other days would be less stressful if I would get some of the things ready the night before. But I always tend think of that in the midst of the stress. So, I look forward to Mondays.
3 comments:
Amen- I am thinking of moving to a farm- I'm not even kidding- I want more days of "nothing" to do.
your mondays are my tuesdays. i love tuesdays. miss ya'll!
It IS easier to stay at home. That's why my children ask every morning "where we're going today"...because we rarely go anywhere! Pitiful, I know, but it's just so much easier! PTL for Mondays!
Post a Comment