
This my friends is mascara.
After cleaning her up and inflicting a little punishment for getting into my make-up bag, again, i go outside to put sun block on Streed. Moments later I turn around to find this. The pictures do not do it justice. It is everywhere. I have to capture all of this because I know one day, in maybe 3+ years it will all be funny.



5 comments:
Sometimes it is just so insane you have to laugh....I have just started laughing hysterically and through the tears find Kait and David looking at me like I have lost my mind. I guess all I can say is just take a breath and think it could be worse..you could be Kate Gosselin!
Oh my word. They ARE plotting against you! How are they so smart? You must break up their meetings... :-)
Goodness! So I'm picturing a big piece of butcher paper and some finger paints. Do they make washable finger paints? Another thing they can do is paint with water. Children love water as you well know. Give each one their own bucket of water and a paint brush. They can paint the car, the house, each other. Try it. Hugs and kisses to all. Gran
OMG, that his Hilarious! Sorry Shelley! But, my goodness! Glad you were able to get some shots of them...agh!
i'm sorry! what a day?! won't be long and i'll be joining the ranks!
Post a Comment