thank you for all the advice, cares, prayers and laughs.
for my medical friends--one problem is i don't know anybody and they don't know me. therefore what i have learned is that translates to they don't care. there is one doc in my church but he is a surgeon. the nurse at the family clinic said she just had to fax my info because she did not have phone number for them. how convenient. i did try to call the family doc back but there were not in. i can try again today. that is a good idea.
i just realized last night that i have not prayed enough about specifics. for example praying repeatedly for them to call by a certain day, for the mass to go away, etc. i know God is sovereign regardless of my prayers but i also know i am called to pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shelley I'm so sorry about all this foolishness- what a mess! I will pray too!
Praying for you and hope you hear back very soon!! Or I will come down there and get them for you... Oh, you know I will.
I am so so sorry. On the phone tracking down doctors and reports has been my life for two years now with Samuel. It simply sucks! And finding the right doctor will make all the difference in the world. Believe it or not some actually do care. It took me a year and a half to come to that conclusion. When you have a medicial issue the last thing you want to do is wait.....on anything. God did teach me much patience and such a deep reliance on Him that I would not have learned otherwise. Hang in there girl. And I would not hesitate picking up the phone everyday until you are happy with the answers and attention you are receiving. Sad but true that the squeaky wheel does get the oil. I am praying for you Shelley.
Post a Comment