5.19.2009

my monkey man



Whenever I see Nate crawling like this, in my head I hear Rosalie saying, "my monkey man". (this is from the movie TWILIGHT if you were wondering) Nate still prefers crawling to walking but he also prefers not scratching his knees on the concrete. So he is often bottom-up as he gets to the object of his desire. The other day he was loving bananas for the first time. I said to him that he was my monkey man.

disclaimer: those bruises on his thigh were from a fall that morning, not from a spanking. i realize it looks like fingers.

3 comments:

Amy said...

When I saw the title that was exactly what I thought of too. And then I read your post and just laughed. We are pitiful!!!! Hey if we are still in New York on Nov 20 maybe you could come for a visit and go to the premier with me. it would be so fun to go with someone who loves Edward and Bella with me!!!!! Who know we might be in the theater with them!!!

Anonymous said...

kids are so funny! he really does look like a little monkey crawling..then I scrolled down to see him eating a banana. hilarious.

pamb said...

Are all your friends fanatics? I knew where you got monkey man too!