6.02.2009

the real Day 6



I took the kids to Target before lunch and picked up lunchables as a quick and cheap lunch. They loved them. Streed and Ella, that is. That afternoon our good blond buddy got in town and we were so excited. That night was the first social of the summer--Beach Olympics. It is my favorite because it is usually the only one I can take the kids to, which means it is the only one I attend. It is laid back and the kids have so much fun. I brought a bat and soccer ball out there for the kids knowing they would want to copy the big college students doing their relay races. The little ones were really into the buckets and shovels that Jill thought to bring. All in all it was a great night. So, I was too tired to post. I got in bed after I dusted off the sand. I know. As Shana would say, "Don't Judge Me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have to have that profile picture of Ella. She is so beautiful just like her moma. Moma