I feel like we have been here for 2 months. I don't know why. It is not bad. It is beautiful and most everyone is super friendly and helpful. I have pictures uploaded to my computer (our old family computer) but Chip's work computer is the only one that can get online at the moment. long story. I think it just feels like we left Baton Rouge a long time ago and that we have been here for a lot longer than we have because we have done a lot in the past 2 weeks. We have been to 2 soccer practices, 2 soccer games, a t-ball practice and a t-ball game, 4 different church services, 2 church intro classes, a national park, lunch at a new friends house on Easter, another new friends house for dinner, a bible study, a park playdate, looked at countless houses and eaten out a lot. oh and had a round of the stomach bug that went through all three kids. WHEW! I am tired!
Although we are keeping busy and loving the beautiful scenery, we miss everyone much!!! We still know we are doing the right thing. Oh yea, this is mainly what the kids and I have been doing. Chip too has been extremely busy but loving his new calling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we miss you lotts!
Shelley, thanks for making time to update. I know it's nuts. LOVE YOU!
Hey Shelley! It's so good to read your updates. Hang in there. I know you and your family will be a blessing to many in this new time of your life. I'll be praying.
I love your blog!! So glad we are new friends and looking forward to lots of Little Rock adventures :) !
Post a Comment