5.24.2010
lots to post
I took lots of fun pics on our super fun trip. But, I need a blog-cation to get them all uploaded and posted. We have a friend in town right now. She leaves tomorrow so today we are going to a state park about an hour away. We will see how this goes. We are going to attempt a 1/4 mile hike that is designated as "easy". Yes, with the kids. We had our friends Mark & Jenny and their kids over last night to grill and swim. And later in the week we have some other Baton Rouge friends coming to visit on the way home from their vacation. I have been looking fwd to May because of all of these opportunities. June we will just swim. I plan to blog daily in June like I did last summer. I enjoyed that a lot. But for now I gotta get ready for our hiking trip. I have already made breakfast, packed lunches and got dinner in the crock pot!!! What a morning. I think I will pat myself on the back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And you should pat yourself on your back. Moma
Post a Comment