5.05.2010

what we do




A few nights ago daddy decided to grill hotdogs. I like to think that he is grilling them on OUR grill by OUR pool. I guess for now it is OURS! So what do we do while he is grilling? Streed rides his scooter around the pool deck. (DISCLAIMER: I know it sounds dangerous. It is not as bad as it seems). Ella rides her big wheels around the same pool deck. (UMMM...this is as dangerous as it sounds). Nate walks around, sits on the lounge chairs, gets close to the pool, gets in trouble, yada yada. He's 2!

And I...take pictures with my NEW CAMERA!!! I have waited YEARS for this. I was about to send it back yesterday and get a new one because of a few minor issues. But, I stayed up late reading a lengthy review (Olympus e-620). They agreed with my same observations but pointed out other things that I had not taken the time to learn yet. So, today I am more patient and really diving into the manual.

PS-Yesterday we were out there again. One of the girls from the office came out and told me that they really were not supposed to ride or have toys out by the pool. And if they did it again that something else would be said. I was in shock and God held my tongue. I wanted to say, "Exactly what does that mean? You are going to kick us out?" I got really sad because there is no where to play here at the apt. I could drag all three kids and three riding toys up to the parking lot for them to ride by the cars. (We live on the bottom floor but you have to walk down twenty stairs from the parking lot to get to our apt. It's hilly here) This is really my biggest beef with apartment living--it is not kid friendly. Anyway. We are here and will just be making the most of it.

No comments: