My kids like to stay home. I do too usually. Today I mentioned needing to run some errands. Streed said, "No, we don't want to go anywhere." So I let them play a little bit longer. They just love each other. Even when they get upset with each other, it is pretty short lived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
my kids love to be home too. I think we have few rules at our house and they have freedom just to be. I hope they continue to want to be home.
I remember when Streed was very young, he would say "vroom" "vroom" meaning he wanted to go somewhere in the car.
They do love each other and played very well together at our house. Such a joy last week. Gran
why are they wrestling the baby, Priya wants to know.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Thanks for all the insightful posts on your blog! I love watching your beautiful kiddos grow up.
Wow. I wish my kids liked to stay at home and love on each other. I think we'd all kill each other if we stayed home very often!!
Post a Comment