Back to Streed. He got some neat toys from his friends up here. He also had some money sent to him and enjoyed getting to pick out 2 presents. He bought one the day before his birthday and played with it all day on his actual birthday (since we could not go and infect the nursery at church). The weather was fabulous. We spent a lot of the day on the back porch in the fresh air. Look at his little mind working on his Iron Man lego set.
That night we had cupcakes and sang to our little man. He loved it. And then to top it off, he and Chip camped in the back yard. It got down to 41 that night but they borrowed some real deal camping equipment from a neighbor and went out for a little adventure. They made it all night. I am pretty sure Streed slept better than Chip did.
Besides the stomach bug, we had another surprise visitor that weekend too--Clara Mae was feeling the need for some good country comfort and headed our way.
2 comments:
I'm glad I got to see a picture of the Iron Man lego set. And I love how he is so happy with his family and some cupcakes. Sweet boy! And the picture of those two with Clara Mae is adorable! I love her pretty smile. Gran
Thanks Mrs. Gran. And thanks for this photo Shel.
Post a Comment