
Here is my little Nate Nate now. I took this yesterday afternoon. After my little revelation about what was going on with us, he perked up. No fever last night. It was amazing. I really think once I realized it was a spiritual battle the darkness lifted. I had prayed for him all weekend, but it was different. Right after my post I called Ella and Nate over and we all held hands and prayed for him. A few minutes later my leader from my Mom's N More group from church called and prayed for us too using my same words. It was and is by the power of the name and blood of Jesus .
Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal,
but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
4 comments:
ohhhh... i loooove this. :) so glad that you saw what was going on and took up that battle. still praying for ya'll.
great picture of the kids too! :)
Absolutely one of my favorite Scriptures... It was read at Mark's Father's funeral in February by Asah. So happy that Nate is feeling better!
Boy am I glad y'all are better!!! Praise the Lord!!! Can't wait to see y'all and get my hugs on this weekend!!
Glad to hear you're in a lighter place. Hope you can rest there for a while.
Post a Comment