We did carve a pumpkin this year. We have not made it a great family affair just yet. We started while dinner was cooking. Then the neighbor kids came home and our kids bolted. I think we finished it up after dinner.
i cannot at all relate to his feelings!!!
Trying to get a picture of a two year old without a flash at dark was a joke.
Not a funny joke, mind you!
And we found one of the libraries in our new county. Not the one in our town but the one just down the road a bit. The kids made silly spider hats. Again, I could not get Nate in the picture so here are the other two.
I did not want yall to think I was curled up in the fetal position! We are hanging in there! Today we bought winter hats and started a fall craft. It is going to be super cute. The wind is blowing too hard to finish it today so hopefully I can post some pictures tomorrow.
2 comments:
all your crafts are so cute!! and those kids...stinkin' cute.
I can see how good the night picture could've been.
Post a Comment