because after I dropped Ella at preschool and Streed at his co-op, I took Nate to get a haircut. He loves getting his hair cut. Come to find out, its because he gets a sucker afterwards. But, I must say he does really well in the chair. This boys hair grows really fast so he has had quite a few hair cuts in his almost 3 years! Actually he and Streed just had theirs cut right before Christmas. Poor baby has a large noggin and really thick hair, so we have to keep it trimmed or he looks really scraggly. Here he is afterwards...with his balloon!
1.24.2011
Nate's noggin
Because sissy had her picture taken this morning, little man had to as well. I am actually glad I took this picture

because after I dropped Ella at preschool and Streed at his co-op, I took Nate to get a haircut. He loves getting his hair cut. Come to find out, its because he gets a sucker afterwards. But, I must say he does really well in the chair. This boys hair grows really fast so he has had quite a few hair cuts in his almost 3 years! Actually he and Streed just had theirs cut right before Christmas. Poor baby has a large noggin and really thick hair, so we have to keep it trimmed or he looks really scraggly. Here he is afterwards...with his balloon!
because after I dropped Ella at preschool and Streed at his co-op, I took Nate to get a haircut. He loves getting his hair cut. Come to find out, its because he gets a sucker afterwards. But, I must say he does really well in the chair. This boys hair grows really fast so he has had quite a few hair cuts in his almost 3 years! Actually he and Streed just had theirs cut right before Christmas. Poor baby has a large noggin and really thick hair, so we have to keep it trimmed or he looks really scraggly. Here he is afterwards...with his balloon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTIE PATOOOOOTIE!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see your smiling face this morning!!!!!!!!!
I would think Nate would not like a haircut, but I'm sure glad he does since he needs them often. He is just so darn cute. Gran
Post a Comment