3.01.2011

march 1

Ahhh! That is a happy Ahhh! It is kind of like a sigh. I love spring. There is nothing like a cold dreary winter to make you love spring. You really do appreciate what you do not have. And of course I love having 4 distinct seasons. Summer was hot and winter was cold here, but, the fall was so nice and despite the pollen and the depression of the move, the spring was nice too. I love seeing the trees beginning to bud and the days getting longer. I probably should take some vitamin D next winter because the sunshine really does seem to affect my mood. There is also more interaction with people when the days are warmer. The neighbors all congregage in our cul-de-sac which I love. And while the boys and men threw the football one of the moms came and kept me company while I unloaded and re-loaded the dishwasher.
PICTURES:
The days start and end cool here but mid-day is so nice. We did some school outside today. I can't do a lot because Streed gets distracted but we did read about Martin Luther while soaking in the sun. Then Ella was feeling left out and needed some duck kisses.

Starting my day with Mom's N More helps too!

3 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Another thing I love about Spring - My friend Shelley updates her blog ;) teehee! We are loving it too. Love the pics!!! Can't help but love mommy pics!!!!

Jennifer McHam said...

(PS - way to go Chip for getting some pics of your wife with your kiddos. If I allowed Mark to touch my camera I'd want pictures of me with our kids too.)

Amy said...

I told John just yesterday that I was a little jealous that everyone was starting to experience spring. I think the winters here are mild - so I like that but springs are cold. But this summer when it is hot for you it will be 70 for me. So we shall see.
Oh and i have heard that they have UV lights you can use in the winter. Glad you are enjoying the weather.