I assume everyone has a facebook account, just like everyone assumes I have texting on my phone. My mom does have facebook but no internet at home. Therefore, she only gets to see pictures while at chemo or the very little time she is at work. Same goes for dear Donna who refuses to get on facebook. So, the previous post of 3 pics is for those who have seen very few pics of the newest Crooms.
The bottom pic is obviously her room. Ella has slept with her brothers for over a year now, so it was a no-brainer that I was getting her double bed out in place of a crib. It is going to be a really cute little room once I get a few things on the walls. The other side of the room has not been straight enough for me to get a picture as of yet. It is home to the changing table and an awesome pink chair that is on loan from a friend--who is also not on facebook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not on FB either. so glad to see pictures. :)
ok, first of all, don't let Donna fool you...she gets on my FB account and stalks everyone..:)
I miss you skrelley!!
Post a Comment