As I was running I began to think about other 'remember whens' such as...
REMEMBER WHEN:
- A few years ago I started running with my friend Cassie
- We could only run for 5 minutes
- We increased our time each week
- We could eventually run for an hour
- We were so proud of our accomplishment
- She moved
- I quit running (it was a commitment not a conviction)
I would like for this to become a conviction in my life. I want to build healthy lifestyle convictions into my family. It is weird that when you have kids you begin to think about all of your decisions and the ramifications of those decisions. I hope to write posts periodically of my exercise and healthy eating success!
1 comment:
You should get a personal trainer! Too bad we don't live in the same city!
Post a Comment