2.25.2007

6 mts and counting



Ella is quickly approaching 6 mts. This is very hard to believe. It has gone by so fast but we have enjoyed every minute of it, almost. She is reaching every milestone at just the right time. I am not surprised because she is a textbook baby. She is almost sitting up on her own which is really fun. Right now she is smiling at me as she just turned herself around in her exersaucer. That is the best $100 ever spent. I seriously don't know what I would do without it.


This morning I woke up at 7 on my own to the "sound" of silence. This was quite alarming. I walked into her room to find her laying on her stomach playing with her paci. She is such a sweet baby!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a sweet baby girl...I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET HER..I may have to sneak over there if Daddy and Gran keep her this weekend! She is such a big girl too!

Anonymous said...

What an angel. Maybe she can sit for a minute in our high chair. We'll see. Gran

Anonymous said...

Sweet baby girl did this at our house too, but not at 7 a.m. At 7 a.m. we had already downed the 1st bottle and not so patiently awaited the cereal. Eleven hours sleep! What an angel. Gran