
This is one of Streed's favorite phrases. When you ask him where he is going, instead of saying "to the basketball game" he says "go lions shoot". Last night Chip took him to the last home basketball of the season. Our mascot's name is Roomie. Streed is fascinated with him in a love/hate kind of way. He wants to like him but is scared to death of him at the same time. Chip somehow managed to get a picture of them together. Eventhough Streed allowed himself to be held by Roomie, he is still unsure of him. (Which is obvious by his face in the picture.) When they got home I asked Streed if he got his picture taken with Roomie, to which he responded, "I don't like".
2 comments:
Uhhm I would be scared of it too, look at the mouth on that thing!
Look at our brave boy! Gran
Post a Comment