Look at those stockings! You are good! I was trying Kaitlyns christening gown on her today and she looked so angelic and cute and then she pooted! It just goes to show you that Mommy and Daddy really have little control!
oooohhh that is a good one. asah and i were shopping at kmart in mandeville and theres an ad in their kids section with a baby that looks just like ella. he said look there's ella! i was lookin all around till he pointed to the wall...
6 comments:
Look at those stockings! You are good! I was trying Kaitlyns christening gown on her today and she looked so angelic and cute and then she pooted! It just goes to show you that Mommy and Daddy really have little control!
oooohhh that is a good one. asah and i were shopping at kmart in mandeville and theres an ad in their kids section with a baby that looks just like ella. he said look there's ella! i was lookin all around till he pointed to the wall...
the close-up eyes pic reminds of the one of Streed that Nick calls "Lady Killers" - i think he's chewing on his turtle toy in that one
Oh, yeah. The close up pic is the best. Gran
I really can't resist how absolutely YUMMY she is!!!
I can't wait to kiss those cheeks on Friday! Tell her Aunt Wobyn loves her!
Post a Comment