8.27.2007

These shoes were made for walkin'


And that's just what they'll do. Although at first we weren't quite sure. Since Ella started walking a few weeks ago I figured it was a fine time to get her some shoes. I can't believe she made it almost a year without shoes. I guess it is because I am not a fan of shoes on babies. I like either bare feet or socks. But, since she is going to be hitting the pavement she needed some protection on those tootsies. I bought her some in Mobile on Saturday and it wasn't until this morning that she actually walked in them on her own accord. She walks all over the place barefooted. When the saleslady put the shoes on her she immediately sat down and grabbed her feet. Once in the van, she kicked her feet repeatedly trying to get them off. I put them on her this morning to get her used to them. I think it is working. She is actually walking some. They are so cute I wanted you to see them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your captions are priceless! G

Anonymous said...

seriously- could she be any cuter? I love the pics of the cousins on Robyn's page. Those shoes are great- but it's the lacey socks that set them off!

Kari said...

your children are absolutely adorable. Yes, Hudson is obsessed w/anything that moves also- trucks and trains. what fun it would be to get them all together. congratulations on the up and coming baby. we are happy for you guys.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

yay, I'm glad she's walking in them now. How are those b-day plans coming?

Anonymous said...

I am here to wish sweet Ella a happy 1st birthday. Love you all,
Aunt Beth