9.09.2007

Birthday Girl



Baby Girl had her first birthday this past week. It was pretty much a low key day. It began with waking her up and giving her a new Priddy book called Fluffy Chick. Later in the day we went with our Mommies group to McDonalds where we were surprised with gifts. I brought cup cakes and Ella loved hers. She got some nice gifts--clothes, dolls, toys, books etc. I think she had a good day being that she didn't have a clue what was going on. I did feel like a bad mom because I woke her up from her afternoon nap to take her to get shots! She did great though and they didn't bother her after a few seconds. We are having a joint party for she and Streed next month at Chip's parents' house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. El had a good 1st birthday not unlike her Aunt Robyn's first or her Gran's first. Wow! McDonald's wasn't even thought of when I was one. Somebody is getting old. G

Anonymous said...

So So Cute!!! She is getting to be such a big girl. You know I think Ella is the cutest. Love the pictures. By the way, congradulations on #3. I am so excited for you a Chip. Hope you are doing well.
Stacey

The Hudgins said...

love the pics! sure wish we couldve gotten a few with the world's friendliest manager :)
happy bday ella!

Melanie said...

I am trying to find something for the birthday girl but I have not quite found that special gift yet...it will be a belated but well thought out one! We will get it to you soon!

Melanie said...

PS--we got Kaitlyn's new "good shoes" at Hill's..thanks for the tip! I will post a pic of them soon.