
They made me wear a blue fuzzy crown. Ella has since fallen in love with it.

Krista is cutting the cake. She makes cakes that are oh-so-good! I don't know what I am doing.

A few of us as we were leaving the restaurant. Just wanted yall to see a full body shot.
7 comments:
Yay diapers! G
Congrats on baby #3! We got your change of address card today. Congrats on house #3! You guys sound like us, we always move and have a baby, move, have a baby, move...It's Caroline.
Puhleeze post a picture of Ella with the blue fuzzy crown on her head.
How fun- what a fun group of girls to hang out with. And as for what you are doing in pic #2- I've seen that expression a million times- it's a face that usually comes with a "roll your eyes/laugh" combo. Love, DTA
How fun! Free diapers...always a good thing!
You look GREAT!!
A party just for Mommy and Nate, too bad he couldn't have any cake. Its nice to be spoiled every now and then. Keep us posted on big baby boy!
Post a Comment