2.19.2008

The Crown...As requested



She brought me the crown one morning and literally wore it for a few hours. She is so girly and yet so not girly at the same time.

8 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

YAY!!! Thanks for the pictures! Those jammies are too cute.

Anonymous said...

JUST TOO MUCH. I have no words except maybe what CD is she holding? I don't know. Can't wait to sqeeze her. G

Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, and Ellis Lee said...

What an absolute precious diva!

Anonymous said...

awww. sissy looks so cute. i like the second picture. haha.

Anonymous said...

Shelley, Have I told you already that I could just take Ella Bella home and keep her? She looks absolutely adorable! I love all the pictures - Tara sent me her blog so I logged onto yours. I get to look at those precious babies at work! Hope my kids have behaved today for you

Kristin said...

This is too adorable!

Michael and Kim said...

I'm glad you found our blog. I've enjoyed reading yours. We are praying for you and #3!

Jeff Dowdy said...

O.k. We can't take it anymore. Do you realize we still haven't met Ella?