A day-to-day glimpse into our fun little life --
week-to-week is more like it
3.28.2008
Attn Days Fans
How many times can Hope get kidnapped, really? This has become my down time as I eat my lunch and the kids nap. I know I could use the time a little more wisely. Maybe I will do that soon.
I used to schedule my college classes around Days and A Wedding Story. No, I cannot believe Hope could possibly be kidnapped again. I have not seen Days in 10 years and I imagine the same story line is still happening!!! I would love to see it!
My first college roommate & I used to watch Days religiously in college. If we had class, we taped it. He even had the 30th anniversary commemorative coffee table book that gave the complete history of Salem.
I see it occasionally on the SOAP network, which replays the week's episodes on the weekends. Apparently Shawn Douglas is pushing 40 (born circa 1995) and more recently I saw that John is evil now. And Hope's neck is looking stranger and stranger...
2 comments:
I used to schedule my college classes around Days and A Wedding Story. No, I cannot believe Hope could possibly be kidnapped again. I have not seen Days in 10 years and I imagine the same story line is still happening!!! I would love to see it!
My first college roommate & I used to watch Days religiously in college. If we had class, we taped it. He even had the 30th anniversary commemorative coffee table book that gave the complete history of Salem.
I see it occasionally on the SOAP network, which replays the week's episodes on the weekends. Apparently Shawn Douglas is pushing 40 (born circa 1995) and more recently I saw that John is evil now. And Hope's neck is looking stranger and stranger...
Post a Comment