Don't they look fierce? They are quite a team. We came home from somewhere (taken a few weeks ago) and they were both in jerseys. This is a daily occurance for Streed but a first for Ella. My camera sits strategically on my kitchen counter so as to always have it easily in reach. Clara took some pictures for us.4.05.2008
Ya know we're bad, we're bad
Don't they look fierce? They are quite a team. We came home from somewhere (taken a few weeks ago) and they were both in jerseys. This is a daily occurance for Streed but a first for Ella. My camera sits strategically on my kitchen counter so as to always have it easily in reach. Clara took some pictures for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so right..I need to keep my camera on my counter so I can get candid shots. Kait was reading the paper today in her chair like her Daddy and I DIDNT GET IT! Good idea!
I don't know about bad so much. Ella looks sleepy and I don't know any bad girls who carry babydolls around with them. Although Streed appears that he may be getting ready to strangle his Sissy. Gran
Post a Comment