7.03.2008

Time in Mobile

On the way back to the beach we stopped in Mobile for the night. I always love my time there and getting to see little Taylor. She is just so pretty and fun! She and Nate are about the same size and he is probably heavier, even though they are exactly 7 months apart.
He has on the shirt Streed wore in his 9 month pictures. Look at him. Does he look 4 mts? He isn't as chubby as Ella was he is just big!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the picture Shelley. Sweet! Gran

Melanie said...

Beautiful babies, y'all did some good work!
Love,
Aunt Mel

nan said...

Shelley,
How do you do this so fast. I don't check your post in a couple of days and Wow I've missed alot. Tell Robyn Taylor is so beutiful! of course your are also I just haven't seen her in a while. All your blogs are so cute. How can I stay in the same place and do the same things but not get such cute pics. I totally can relate to the get them to stand still and smile at the same time. We miss all of you especially during this particularly hard time!
love,
nan

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

OK, they are absolutely precious. All of them! But, I do have to say that I thought she was bottle feeding a 2 year old!!! haha!

Kristin said...

She's beautiful!