4.29.2009

Dear Friends,

I noticed an unusual knot on my neck a few weeks ago but thought nothing of it. Later I felt that it had grown. I looked in the mirror and saw that it was visible. I immediately thought it was a goiter, possibly related to a thyroid issue. So, I googled "thyroid symptoms" and thought I had a good bit of the ones listed. I had lab work done that came back normal. This was discouraging because I was hoping it was something simple. After talking to others I still made an appointment with an Endocrinologist so that maybe they could do further tests. BUT, that appt is not until JULY! So, being slightly concerned, I decided to make an appt with a general physician and see what he thought. I was pleasantly surprised that I will be able to get in on Monday!

Pray with me for wisdom and health

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got an appointment so quickly even though it is on your birthday. Call me Monday after your visit, please! We have been and will continue to pray. Love, Moma

April Brown said...

We'll definitely be praying!

Kris and Stacey said...

So sorry Shelley. Health issues are so stressful. I will be praying for you on Monday. We have learned from our sweet Samuel that God is our Awesome Healer. I will pray wisdom and healing Shelley.

Your babies are precious. Yeah for Chips truck!!! That is an awesome story. I love the post of Ella in makeup and Streed in markers. Makes my life seems so normal!!!

Melanie said...

Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way! Keep us posted.
Love,
Mel

Jill & Rob said...

Hey Shelley, I know we haven't kept up in a while, but I try to keep up with your blog. Just wanted to let you know that I've been praying for you about this - I know health issues can be sooo stressful! We'll keep praying! Hope y'all are doing well!