I love some things my kids say, especially when it is so above their age. I am sure you can all relate.
A few weeks ago I was throwing the ball to Streed in the yard. I was also in the middle of a text-message conversation. So, I had to keep pausing our game. At one point Streed said, "If you would quit texting we could play."
Yesterday, out of the blue, Ella told one of our twenty-year old college friends, "I don't know how to play wii." We cracked up and told her we didn't either. A neighbor boy that Streed plays with has one and I guess she has heard them talk about it. It was just so funny to hear such a young girl say that.
Please share personal stories as your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i can't get my kids to smile long enough for a photo because they are so preoccupied with seeing the picture on the back of the camera....we at least had to wait for momma to "shake it like a polaroid picture." speaking of shaking it...when we have family dance parties (usually on sundays)...I find i'm singing "shake it, don't break it, took yo momma nine months to make it." i don't even know what song that line came from, surely something inappropriate...
Post a Comment