6.11.2009

Day 15

Off day #2. We took the kids to the Sunspree. They loved having Daddy there. It was work for me because Nate just wants to do things he cannot do yet. All in all it was a good time.

That night we went out with the Louisiana staff. (one couple was missing & one guy is in Brazil) It was a fun environment on a high deck over looking the gulf. I should have taken a picture of the kids with their baby sitter when I got back. They had such a good time. They fight me and try to make me feel guilty for going out but when we are gone they have a blast.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am so glad I discovered your blog! It is great to catch up with friends this way. Your kids are so cute and I love teh pics :)

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of the six adults! Great slide! Nate in the tunnel is yummy; those eyes! Gran