Wedding day for Lindsey, a former Southeastern Louisiana student--involved with CO and our old next door neighbor. It was really sweet to watch her sitting on the lap of her new husband, with tears in her eyes, while her sorority sisters sang to her. I remember talking to Lindsey and another student (one of her bridesmaids) after their first sorority meeting as pledges. They were in tears thinking they had made the wrong decision to join a sorority. Jill and I talked and prayed with them about the impact and fun they could have. They stuck it out and really enjoyed their time as Theta Phi's. I also remember talking to Lindsey in 2005 on her first beach project after she met Adam, developed a crush yet all the while never thought she would have a guy like him.
4 years later they are husband and wife!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! The ones on the swing are great, as usual! As for the Twix, desperate times call for desperate measures, right?!
I enjoyed talking with you Shelley! and seeing little Nate! See ya'll in a few weeks I suppose! :)
Is it just me, or does Nate just get cuter? Goodness! Gran
What a sweet story! And that top picture of Nate is a frame-r!
Post a Comment